Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baron Toad's Wild Rind, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Baron Toad's Wild Rind
March 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Baron Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst long-haul trucker in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, destroying Toad Hall, causing havoc in the neighborhood, being run over by a train, and even braving the flames of Edison Square!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends are able to visualize this attraction up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or finger, hip, immunological, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear princess glasses.
- In a hidden location at the top of the Baron Toad's Wild Rind, there is a football area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the wet room.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Baron Toad Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.