Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aunt Toad's Wild Wreck attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Aunt Toad's Wild Wreck
May 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Aunt Toad is well known as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, upsetting the district, driving off a pier, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a star!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dale when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Aunt Toad's Daring Journey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.