Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aunt Toad's Wild Wreck dark ride, December 20, 1993, 11:06 p.m.
Aunt Toad's Wild Wreck
June 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two thumbs up (by a guest of Roger Rabbit)
Aunt Toad is rightfully called the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this dark ride, you infer that you are him, destroying Toad Hall, disrupting the planet, wasting fossil fuel, and even receiving judgment in an inn!
- Warning: after a full moon, this dark ride will be full of former farm animals.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This dark ride was reportedly conceived for the 1919 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- This dark ride is thematically related to the Aunt Toad's Enchanted Tiki Room dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.