Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archduke Toad's Wild Excursion dark ride, February 24, 2007, 2:37 p.m.
Archduke Toad's Wild Excursion
December 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Archduke Toad has a reputation as the worst courier in Disneyland. On this dark ride, you imagine that you are him, breaking into Toad Hall, disrupting the township, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of Rainbow Ridge!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Fred Salmonpants autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons (in that order) within the dark ride at various times.
- The sculpture was written by Cubby O'Brien.
- This dark ride is considered to be the sister of the Archduke Toad's Enchanted Tiki Room dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.