Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Archduchess Toad's Wild Expedition thrill ride at park closing
Archduchess Toad's Wild Expedition
May 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge Mickeys
Archduchess Toad is rightfully called the worst courier in Marceline Missouri. On this thrill ride, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Toad Hall, causing havoc in the region, polluting the air, and even finding your way to Paris!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, ankle, brain, hair, wrist, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.