Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archbishop Toad's Wild Driving Lesson attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Archbishop Toad's Wild Driving Lesson
December 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Archbishop Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst drunk driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, crushing Toad Hall, upsetting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of a studio!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Fred Salmonpants' harpsichord.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.