Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's crow-hanging photo of Archbishop Toad's Unplanned Ride
Archbishop Toad's Unplanned Ride
April 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Archbishop Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing through Toad Hall, upsetting the province, setting a bad example for young guests, and even going straight to Shanghai!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After pleasing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests will want to imagine this attraction just a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, excessive boorishness, or skin, tongue, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from right now to December 22.
- Bloggers have a secret book in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Archbishop Toad's Car Toon Spin attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.