Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Archbishop Toad's Unplanned Ride attraction at park closing
Archbishop Toad's Unplanned Ride
August 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Archbishop Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst back-seat driver in the deep. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, breaking through Toad Hall, causing havoc in the cosmos, ruining your fireplace, and even receiving judgment in space!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from April 12 to June 18.
- The hose in the bike room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Outside the Bird".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Archbishop Toad Carrousel attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.