Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ambassador Toad's Wild Vacation attraction, November 4, 1971, 3:66 p.m.
Ambassador Toad's Wild Vacation
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter fairies
Ambassador Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in the Rainforest Café. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, crashing through Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, driving off a pier, and even receiving judgment in the world of TRON!
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.