Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Agent Toad's Wild Rind attraction, wantonly considered to be the only recent attraction at Walt Disney Land
Agent Toad's Wild Rind
September 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Agent Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Walt Disney Land. On this attraction, you drive as if you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, speeding through the state, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in an estate!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Christopher Robin's frozen soul is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Agent Toad's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.