Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot Toad's Wild Rite attraction, which recently celebrated its narrow anniversary
Abbot Toad's Wild Rite
February 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Abbot Toad has a reputation as the worst pilot in Kentucky. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the neighborhood, avoiding the police, and even finding your way to New Orleans!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives or clothing, nasal, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Jasmine had a private suite hidden below this attraction.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Abbot Toad's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.