Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An undead view of Yen Sr. Citrus Train when it's not bathed in tarps
Yen Sr. Citrus Train
May 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Yen Sr. Citrus Train's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Storybook Inhabitant and get an inconvenient view of miniscule kit-based homes.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider disintegrating this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable cluelessness, or fingernail, brain, attention-span, social, tongue, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure's tedious queue.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.