Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen M.D. Circus Steamer attraction at park closing
Yen M.D. Circus Steamer
January 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Yen M.D. Circus Steamer's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a delightful trip to Storybook Ink and get a distant view of miniscule model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Donald Duck photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, inner ear, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.