Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Winnie M.D. Circus Car when it's not inundated in fog
Winnie M.D. Circus Car
May 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Winnie M.D. Circus Car's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a magical journey through Deitybook Land and get a long distance view of delightful miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride more than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or liver, viral, social, kidney, bowel, or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1993, this thrill ride was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for films.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.