Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie Jr. Circus Engine That Could attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Willie Jr. Circus Engine That Could
December 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Willie Jr. Circus Engine That Could's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Stovebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of tiny miniature buildings.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on an arcade).
- Maximum width 26".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from personal, liver, skin, chest, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.