Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie III Carcas Train attraction, July 17, 1955, 10:01 p.m.
Willie III Carcas Train
March 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Willie III Carcas Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Costume and get a long distance view of charming miniature buildings.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- Before chattering this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Tweedledum photo pavilion.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.