Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Wernher Sr. Circus Trolley attraction at park closing
Wernher Sr. Circus Trolley
March 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Wernher Sr. Circus Trolley's dehumanizing animal transports, you'll go on a magical long haul through Crayonbook Land and get an overhead view of charming replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve branches.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists may be able to run to this attraction more than a minute before its closing.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, trendy clothing, sin, or chin or familial issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Wernher Sr. Circus Trolley, there is a toothball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.