Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher M.D. Circus Engine attraction during refurbishment
Wernher M.D. Circus Engine
November 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Wernher M.D. Circus Engine's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Airbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of tiny kit-based buildings.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.