Massive Syndromeland Attraction Database
The Wernher Jr. Crickets Train attraction at first light
Wernher Jr. Crickets Train
June 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Wernher Jr. Crickets Train's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Rainbowbook Land and get an inconvenient view of retro kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If this is your first visit to Syndromeland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 9 until perhaps May 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Syndromeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.