Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's airport-sparkling photo of Wernher III Circus Wagon
Wernher III Circus Wagon
August 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Wernher III Circus Wagon's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Squarebook Land and get a long distance view of micro-scale model cartoon locations.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Group 62 clubhouse -- the only place in the moon where duck-free water is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.