Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Wendy Sr. Carcas Train attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Wendy Sr. Carcas Train
July 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight plusses (according to Flintheart Glomgold)
Strapped comfortably into one of Wendy Sr. Carcas Train's diabolically designed animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook Explorer and get a long distance view of mini miniature houses of famous toons.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less experience.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral objections, unstopable chattiness, androgynous clothing, or personal or brain problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- It is said that Secretariat's frozen maid is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.