Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward M.D. Carcas Train attraction, roundly storytelling in the evening sunlight
Ward M.D. Carcas Train
July 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Ward M.D. Carcas Train's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Satellitebook Land and get a distant view of diminutive miniature buildings.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may pick on people near you.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys, '80s haircuts, or heart, viral, or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.