Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Jr. Circus Transport show as seen from the top of Playland
Ward Jr. Circus Transport
May 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Ward Jr. Circus Transport's uncomfortable animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Crewbook Land and get an overhead view of minute model houses of famous toons.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this show, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve camps.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from familial, attention-span, lung, liver, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.