Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Jr. Cactus Train experience, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Ward Jr. Cactus Train
November 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Ward Jr. Cactus Train's rigid prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Storybook Partner and get a distant view of small reproduction cartoon locations.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this experience in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ward Jr. Cactus Train "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive experience, the uninsured are required to have safety harnesses.
- Experience is closed for maintenance from October 2 to May 20 (or there abouts).
- In 2001, this experience was reworked to change images from the long forgotten "Ward Jr. Cactus Train" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.