Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ward II Circuitous Train show as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Ward II Circuitous Train
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (by "Bioluminescent Branch" editor)
Locked comfortably into one of Ward II Circuitous Train's dehumanizing cattle cars, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Balloon and get an inconvenient view of mini kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ichabod Crane autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, neck, social, chin, fingernail, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any weather, this show may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.