Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward II Circuitous Train train, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Ward II Circuitous Train
August 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Ward II Circuitous Train's fanciful circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Glovebook Land and get an overhead view of mini miniature movie scenes.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this train, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with Chip fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your quarter to ride.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for scheduled repainting from November 10 until about February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.