Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Walt Sr. Citrus Train attraction at park closing
Walt Sr. Citrus Train
July 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Walt Sr. Citrus Train's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Hauntbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive kit-based homes.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Operator must be at least 63" (after a haircut) tall.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.