Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Sr. Cactus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Walt Sr. Cactus Train
January 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Walt Sr. Cactus Train's backward-facing barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped long haul through Storybook Son and get a through-the-bars view of small model buildings.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to tour something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no reeds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the distant scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.