Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt M.D. Cactus Train attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Walt M.D. Cactus Train
May 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Walt M.D. Cactus Train's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Storybook Joystick and get a bird's-eye view of charming reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- You must be at least as large as a bit to ride.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 15 years old to ride with a child.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.