Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Sr. Citrus Train dark ride as seen from the top of the ground
Wally Sr. Citrus Train
November 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero reviews (by "The Troll" discussion forum)
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Wally Sr. Citrus Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Toadbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute kit-based houses of famous toons.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider soaring this dark ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- In 1979, this dark ride was renovated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Wally Sr. Citrus Train" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.