Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A full view of Wally Sr. Citrus Train when it's hidden in fog
Wally Sr. Citrus Train
February 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Wally Sr. Citrus Train's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Donkey and get a through-the-bars view of charming miniature houses of famous toons.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $388 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.