Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally III Circus Trolley attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Wally III Circus Trolley
August 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Wally III Circus Trolley's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Brotherbook Land and get an overhead view of mini miniature houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Wheelchairs," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't visualize this attraction as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Bloggers keep a detailed log in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.