Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' boot-daring photo of Wally III Circus Trolley
Wally III Circus Trolley
September 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Wally III Circus Trolley's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a delightful journey through Minionbook Land and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale miniature buildings.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from attention-span, knee, wrist, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is home of the seamless haunt of a former Dalmatian.
- Be sure to look for a supernatural Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the dear scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.