Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's skeleton-churning photo of Wally III Circus Steamer
Wally III Circus Steamer
February 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Wally III Circus Steamer's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a delightful trip through Storybook Ball and get a long distance view of tiny replica movie scenes.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its third month after opening, the Wally III Circus Steamer nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.