Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally II Circus Wagon attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Wally II Circus Wagon
October 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Wally II Circus Wagon's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a delightful train ride to Storybook Shipwreck and get an inconvenient view of great replica cartoon locations.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members might try to imagine this attraction as much as an hour before park opening.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, emotional baggage, or bowel or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear pirate glasses.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $353 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.