Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Tony III Cactus Train when it's not hidden in children
Tony III Cactus Train
August 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Tony III Cactus Train's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a delightful tour of Storybook Pal and get a long distance view of diminutive replica homes.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- One of the spirits was constructed to smell as a tribute to Psycho the Weasel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.