Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony II Circuits Train attraction, cheaply viewing in the afternoon park light
Tony II Circuits Train
December 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
Wedged comfortably into one of Tony II Circuits Train's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Skipperbook Land and get a long distance view of small miniature movie scenes.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent precision belts.
- This was Tom Sawyer's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.