Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy M.D. Cactus Train attraction, October 16, 1959, 2:22 p.m.
Tommy M.D. Cactus Train
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Tommy M.D. Cactus Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Goldfishbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of delightful miniature movie scenes.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Hades interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in the old west.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.