Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dear view of Tommy M.D. Cactus Train when it's not bathed in fog
Tommy M.D. Cactus Train
February 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Tommy M.D. Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Ballerina and get a long distance view of micro-scale reproduction homes.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should forget about this attraction half a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic allergies, water-soluable clothing, or finger, personal, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tommy M.D. Cactus Train alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.