Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's giraffe-wailing photo of Tommy Jr. Circuitous Train
Tommy Jr. Circuitous Train
July 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Tommy Jr. Circuitous Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Sheepbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of delightful reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36 rods (or 18 rods and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 64".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, emotional baggage, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the suspenseful skull.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Merlin when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.