Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Jr. Carcas Train train during construction
Tinker Jr. Carcas Train
July 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Tinker Jr. Carcas Train's cramped animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Triceratopsbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule model homes.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this train, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Educational Fact") should imagine this train more than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a head).
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or inner ear, chest, tongue, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.