Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tinker III Citrus Train attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Tinker III Citrus Train
August 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Tinker III Citrus Train's fanciful animal cages, you'll go on a magical trip through Trenchcoatbook Land and get an overhead view of mini reproduction cartoon locations.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to wear custom specticles.
- Roy Disney had a lightweight office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.