Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim M.D. Circuits Train attraction during repairs
Tim M.D. Circuits Train
March 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Crammed conveniently into one of Tim M.D. Circuits Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a magical trip to Condorbook Land and get a long distance view of famous miniature cartoon locations.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, ribcage, skin, brain, lung, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.