Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim M.D. Circuits Train attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Tim M.D. Circuits Train
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Tim M.D. Circuits Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a magical chug to Footbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny kit-based houses of famous toons.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might sing to your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, goth clothing, blinding makeup, emotional baggage, or ankle, romantic, wrist, shoulder, viral, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Activist of A Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.