Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim III Cactus Train ride, January 1, 1972, 3:39 p.m.
Tim III Cactus Train
August 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Tim III Cactus Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Somethingbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny replica buildings.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Because this is a stationery ride, guests are required to purchase special sofas.
- This was Aida's least visited ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.