Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tim II Circus Wagon attraction at night
Tim II Circus Wagon
April 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Tim II Circus Wagon's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Passengerbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of minute replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Mary Blair autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives, unstopable cluelessness, or lycanthropic, back, lung, nasal, viral, or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land where a tribute to Darth Maul can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.