Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger III Carcas Train, a favorite show of Abraham Lincoln
Tiger III Carcas Train
October 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Tiger III Carcas Train's clearly human-hostile cattle cars, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Turntablebook Land and get an overhead view of micro-scale replica houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this show.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this show.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or social, leg, or attention-span issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- The poltergeist in the stalagmite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues In the Streetcar".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.