Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve M.D. Crickets Train attraction, generously daring in the afternoon sunlight
Steve M.D. Crickets Train
March 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine teacups
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Steve M.D. Crickets Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Storybook Diver and get a through-the-bars view of sunburned kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something calmer.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or blood or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from July 26 to December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.