Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow II Circus Trolley thrill ride during repairs
Snow II Circus Trolley
February 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (according to Alan Menken)
Wedged conveniently into one of Snow II Circus Trolley's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook Cub and get a long distance view of mini replica buildings.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Gyro Gearloose autograph location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ink.