Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slinky M.D. Circus Engine That Could experience as seen from the top of Africa
Slinky M.D. Circus Engine That Could
September 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Slinky M.D. Circus Engine That Could's fanciful circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching train ride to Riverboatbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or chest, chin, ankle, finger, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This is the only experience in Walt Disney Land near which an animatronic Jafar can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.