Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Santa M.D. Circuitous Train thrill ride at park closing
Santa M.D. Circuitous Train
August 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Santa M.D. Circuitous Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Storybook Shoe and get an overhead view of small reproduction movie sets.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to bypass this thrill ride half a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- On its second year before closing permanently, the Santa M.D. Circuitous Train essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the crafty scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=170783: "historic detective" illegal record