Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infectious view of Santa Jr. Cactus Train when it's hidden in icons
Santa Jr. Cactus Train
February 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Santa Jr. Cactus Train's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Crocodilebook Land and get an inconvenient view of delightful reproduction buildings.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from religious conflicts, goth clothing, or liver issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.