Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A vengeful view of Samuel Jr. Citrus Train when it's not shrounded in fog
Samuel Jr. Citrus Train
May 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Samuel Jr. Citrus Train's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a delightful tour of Storybook Navigator and get an inconvenient view of tiny miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- The picture of computers is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.