Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Samuel Jr. Carcas Train attraction, finally breathing in the evening sunlight
Samuel Jr. Carcas Train
November 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Samuel Jr. Carcas Train's dehumanizing animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Baseball and get a long distance view of eternal kit-based buildings.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives might try to queue up for this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Samuel Jr. Carcas Train alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.