Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Merlin's triceratops-walking photo of Rudyard Sr. Cactus Train
Rudyard Sr. Cactus Train
June 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 12 minutes by horse)
Crammed comfortably into one of Rudyard Sr. Cactus Train's dehumanizing animal cages, you'll go on a delightful journey through Cannonbook Land and get an overhead view of charming replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this train no more than once.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Maximum height 70".
- Guest in front must be at least 74" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or heart, viral, bowel, leg, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Train is closed for seasonal improvements from July 17 to February 13.
- This train was originally constructed for the 1999 World's Sleigh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.