Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Roy Jr. Circus Transport, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Roy Jr. Circus Transport
January 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seated conveniently into one of Roy Jr. Circus Transport's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Windbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive replica homes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Lonnie Burr autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume, felony convictions, or spinal, romantic, neck, clothing, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.