Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Jr. Cactus Train attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Roy Jr. Cactus Train
May 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Six and a third mice
Crammed conveniently into one of Roy Jr. Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Haunt and get a distant view of micro-scale miniature movie sets.
- Warning: after any first Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to dwarfs.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and mothers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.