Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Jr. Cactus Train, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Roy Jr. Cactus Train
September 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Roy Jr. Cactus Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful trip to Caballerobook Land and get a long distance view of tiny model movie scenes.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Roy Jr. Cactus Train alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.